Through participation in the global network of independent accounting firms Kreston we are able to offer added value to our clients whether you are entering the international business arena for the first time, or building upon an existing global enterprise. Kreston member firms are accustomed to working closely together on client assignments to deliver international solutions.
- What about laws and regulations and VAT?
- What are the pitfalls of international entrepreneurship?
- How do you deal with foreign employees?
Our consultants have experience with these types of issues and have specific (tax) knowledge for entrepreneurs who want to cross international borders.
Member of Kreston International
Van Duyn Van der Geer is a member of Kreston International, a network with the reputation for providing trusted compliance and advisory services to entrepreneurial business in the SME and Mid-Market sectors.
Kreston’s global network has the right people with the right knowledge and expertise in the right place to help others achieve their goals by building strong and lasting trusted relationships.More about our services
The following Dutch accountancy and advisory firms are a member of the Kreston International network:
- A&D accountants en belastingadviseurs (Maastricht)
- Bentacera B.V. (Leeuwarden)
- Kreston Grip N.V. (Duiven)
- Kreston Lentink Audit (Huizen)
- Lentink De Jonge accountants en belastingadviseurs (Harderwijk)
- Syncount Accountants & Belastingadviseurs B.V. (Bodegraven)
- Van Duyn Van der Geer accountants en adviseurs B.V. (Noordwijk)
- Van Herwijnen Kreston (Tiel)
We cooperate as Kreston Netherlands. All strong in our own region but all with the same knowledge and skills to help our clients worldwide.
The Dutch Kreston members are up to the challenge of joint promotion and branding of Kreston in the Netherlands. Starting with visualizing our international activities, describing the issues and challenges Dutch entrepreneurs will experience when they do business abroad, and emphasize solutions we can help them with. See www.kreston.nl.